Building on the introductory course module we will consider advanced topics about accessibility in Android.
This module introduces notifications and errors in forms, managing keyboard and screen reader focus and grouping elements. It also explores how to make a custom control accessible from scratch using accessibility events.
This is module two – for the introduction please see Introduction to Android Accessibility
You may also be interested in:
- Introduction to Assistive Technology
- Understanding the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
- How do screen readers work?
- Designing for Accessibility
- PDF Accessibility
- QA Accessibility Testing
- Writing Accessibility User Stories
To book accessibility training call 01 961 0059 or international (+353) 1 961 0059.