Learn some more advanced accessible iOS development techniques
Building on the introductory course module we will consider advanced topics about custom accessibility in iOS. This module introduces notifications, grouping of screen elements and managing reading order.
You will learn about custom actions and rotor options and how to make a custom control accessible from scratch.
This is module two – for the introduction please see Introduction to iOS Accessibility
You may also be interested in:
- Introduction to Assistive Technology
- Understanding the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
- How do screen readers work?
- Designing for Accessibility
- PDF Accessibility
- Introduction to Android accessibility
- QA Accessibility Testing
- Writing Accessibility User Stories
Please email us to training(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)interaccess.ie
01 961 0059– from outside Ireland use
(+353) 1 961 0059