Learn about iOS accessibility and how to develop accessible native applications.
In this module, you will learn about the basic accessibility features of the iOS platform and how to apply them properly. You will be introduced to the VoiceOver screen reader and to available testing tools such as the Accessibility Inspector on iOS
You’ll will get a demonstration of working with the VoiceOver screen reader on mobile and be introduced to available testing tools such as the Accessibility Inspector on iOS. The main emphasis will be an introduction to best practices for making basic interface elements accessible, and how powerful these features are for accessibility.
This is module one – for module two please see Advanced iOS Accessibility
You may also be interested in:
- Introduction to Assistive Technology
- Understanding the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
- How do screen readers work?
- Designing for Accessibility
- PDF Accessibility
- Introduction to Android accessibility
- QA Accessibility Testing
- Writing Accessibility User Stories
To book accessibility training call 01 961 0059 or international (+353) 1 961 0059.