To book accessibility training call 01 961 0059 or international (+353) 1 961 0059.
Below are links to the modules that we offer:
- Introduction to Assistive Technology
- Understanding the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
- How do screen readers work?
- Designing for Accessibility
- PDF Accessibility
- Accessible HTML and ARIA
- Introduction to iOS accessibility
- Introduction to Android accessibility
- Advanced iOS accessibility
- Advanced Android Accessibility
- QA Accessibility Testing
- Writing Accessibility User Stories
Do you need to:
- Get to grips with understanding accessibility quickly but effectively?
- Make sense of the current accessibility standards?
- Know what tools to use for accessibility testing and evaluation?
- Learn how to write accessibility user stories?
- Understand accessible mobile app development?
- Gain real accessibility skills as a designer or UX pro?
Yes? Then our online accessibility training is just what you need. We welcome project managers, web developers, UX designers – content authors and more – and offer you an overview of practical solutions and useful accessibility patterns for your entire online ecosystem.
Gain practical expertise from real accessibility experts that will ensure quality knowledge transfer and discussion.
Who will I learn from?
The InterAccess team are experts in accessible development, design, WCAG conformance, usability testing with people with disabilities, accessible mobile development, QA accessibility – screen reader and assistive technology (AT) usage and interoperability with accessibility APIs.
How does online training work and how long are the modules?
We provide training online using Zoom, a link will be provided – and each class module lasts approximately an hour. Each class module can be seen as a part of a larger learning path. Modules can be taken alone, as needed, or a part of a progressive path to greater accessibility understanding.
Our training is delivered in a way that is focused, efficient and cost effective.