Learn how to test for accessibility issues in simple, understandable ways.
In this module we’ll look at how anyone can perform different types of accessibility testing. For example: keyboard, screen reader, colour contrast, zoom/reflow, tool-assisted and more.
We’ll perform interactive demonstrations of how to test, you’ll learn about the environments that should be used and about some of the most effective testing methods.
We’ll also review different types of tools available to use that will speed up our accessibility testing. There will be demonstrations of popular browser extensions and standalone tools, reviews of issues found and instructions on how to make best use of the tool. You’ll also learn about other useful tools such as in-built browser tools, stand-alone applications, bookmarklets, and other items that we can use to catch accessibility issues.
After completing the module you’ll be better able to test your content for accessibility and will know how to identify and report accessibility issues.
You may also be interested in:
- Introduction to Assistive Technology
- Understanding the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
- How do screen readers work?
- Designing for Accessibility
- PDF Accessibility
- Accessible HTML and ARIA
- Introduction to iOS accessibility
- Introduction to Android accessibility
- Advanced iOS accessibility
- Advanced Android Accessibility
- Writing Accessibility User Stories
Please email us to training(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)interaccess.ie
01 961 0059– from outside Ireland use
(+353) 1 961 0059